About LSG Consulting Services, LLC
Linda S. Goldfarb
Linda S. Goldfarb founded LSG Consulting Services, LLC in January, 2001 after a decade of success in the Tampa Bay real estate market. Linda has over 25 years of business experience in banking, real estate, and business development and has been sought out by realtors and other area professionals to share her marketing and networking techniques, business strategies and real estate knowledge.
Professional Designations and Certifications
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker BK# 482209
- A.H.W.D.®: At Home with Diversity Certificate
- R.S.P.S.®: Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
- C.I.P.S.®: Certified International Property Specialist
- T.R.C.®: Transnational Referral Certificate
- Florida Realtors® Mediation Training Workshop 2014
- Florida Realtors® Instructor Development Workshop 2013
Linda's Biography and Career History
Linda graduated with a BA in Business Administration, specializing in Finance from University of South Florida in 1979. Soon after graduation she worked as a Residential Lending Officer and customer representative for Home Federal Savings and Loan Association assisting local, out-of-state, and international clients. Over five years Linda built a strong clientele and brought in many new customers though referrals from her clients.
In 1984 Linda became a consultant for a local builder and developer looking to establish a new mortgage lending company in Pinellas County. With her background in finance, marketing and the real estate industry she created the organization from scratch including: developing all the processes and procedures, hiring and training staff, submitting compliance documents, and gaining certification to operate in the secondary market. Once launched, she stayed on as a Consultant and Industry Researcher specializing in the Pinellas County residential housing market. Linda supported sales and market share development for area building professionals and was trusted to always know what was happening in the industry.
In 1987 Linda became a licensed Realtor® and in 1990 became an associate with Bobby Byrd Real Estate. Linda's motto is “Committed to Personal and Professional Service” and her client’s noticed. Within two years Linda became a top agent at the brokerage where she specialized in estate properties, luxury properties, relocation and small commercial properties. In 1994 Linda, joined RE/MAX Affiliates as a real estate sales professional where she continued build a successful business and was consistently ranked as a top agent in the Pinellas County area.
Linda has lived in Pinellas County, Florida for over 30 years where she raised two boys with her husband. Giving back to the community is an important part of Linda's life and she continues to remain active in many local organizations. In her free time, she enjoys playing tennis and mahjong, snow skiing, reading and cooking.
Linda's Affiliations and Memberships
- Florida Realtors® www.floridarealtors.org
- Director 2012 to present. Serving on various state committees
- Honor Society 2012 to present
- National Association of Realtors® www.realtor.org
- Member 1989 to 2000 and 2011 to present
- Pinellas Realtor® Organization www.pinellasrealtor.org
- Public Policy Committee 2012 to present
- Affiliate Business Partner:
- Founding member 2011 to present
- Board member 2011 to present
- Pinellas International Council
- Member 2009 to present
- Education Chair 2013 to 2014
- Real Estate Mastermind Group of Tampa Bay LinkedIn Group Page
- Founded group in 2007
- Facilitate monthly meetings
- Independent Real Estate Professionals www.pinellasirep.org
- Member 2001 to present
- Program Education Chair 2003 to 2010
- Women Council of Realtors® www.wcr.org
- Member 1993 to 2000, 2011 to present
- Affiliate Member 2005 to 2010
- Affiliate Member of the Year 2009
- Served on various committees